Lorenzo Trujillo is currently retired, and not accepting new work.
Estate Planning /Administration
Business, Corporate and Non-Profit Entities
- Assist families with all aspects of estate and family wealth planning, including the preparation of Wills and Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Medical Durable Power of Attorney, Living Will, Tangible Personal Property Memoranda, HIPPA Authorization, Disposition of Last Remains, Disposition of Anatomical Gifts.
- Probate Estate Administration
- Advise and counsel business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals, and families on all business matters.
- Advise clients on corporate and business law.
- Advise clients on matters in education law.
- Advise clients on entity selection, non-profit law and organizations and charitable law.
- Services available in Spanish